Smart contract auditing services
A smart contract is similar to a traditional contract — except the conditions of the contract are trustless — the need for ‘trust’ (a third party overseeing the contract terms) is removed because the conditions of the contract are executed by computer.
Our Audit process
Disruptr follow a strict smart contract audit process
- Best coding practices, clean code
- Robustness against hacking
- Does code implement expected behavior?
we deliver a PDF Report of all findings:
- Executive summary
- Architecture reviewed
- Code findings
- Compliance with ERC-20 Standard
- Compliance with smart contract best practices
- Security review
- 3rd party
- Logical errors
- Denial of service errors
- Automated analysis
We offer also additionally to the audit the possibilities to
- Write missing unit tests
- Complete code base to match
- Complete code to make it production ready.