Corda Node as a Service
We offer to operate a Corda node as a service, using a highly secure infrastructure to operate and manage your operations.
Corda nodes have a network identity issued to them by the trusted root of the network the node participates in. The node has a vault to store state objects, a transaction store to store transactions and a flow state machine manager to run flows. The node is essentially a container for running business logic written in CorDapps.
Hosting in Switzerland:
- Swiss security, Swiss standards, and Swiss law
- Five data centers for optimal geo-redundancy solutions in Switzerland
Hosting using AWS cloud
- We deploy a Corda node in a new or existing virtual private cloud
- Built-in resilience and high availability
- Highest Security Standards EAL5+, ISO27001
- Configuration management (DevOps)
- Additional options available
Our Corda Hosting offering
Corda network on AWS
- A virtual private cloud (VPC) configured across two Availability Zones with public and private subnets according to AWS best practices.
- An internet gateway to allow access to the internet.
- Managed NAT gateways to allow outbound internet access for the Corda node instances.
- A logical Corda node with hot-cold instances across the two Availability Zones.
- Security groups for each instance, which restrict access to only the necessary protocols and ports.
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) load balancers to load-balance remote procedure calls (RPCs), and P2P traffic over TCP to the highly available Corda node instances.
- An Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) PostgreSQL managed database instance configured for the Corda Vault and pertinent node state.
- An Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) instance shared by the instances across Availability Zones.
- Amazon CloudWatch logging of resources and Corda node.